Want to Shop?
If you would like to register to shop at our 3rd Avenue Market please bring the following information:
1. Number of people living in the household
2. Must reside in the following zip codes: 83858 or 83854. Please provide one of the following:
Disclosure of household members: Number of people living at residence including adults, children and seniors (birthdates required.)
Proof of residency. Must provide one of the following:
– Most current Avista or Kootenai Electric bill
– Most current landlord’s electric bill
– Most current City of Post Falls, Ross Point Water, or North Kootenai Water bill
– Rental agreement (ONLY if you are renting a room)
– Rent receipt with address (ONLY if you are in a mobile park)
Proof of income: For anyone 18 years of age or older living in the household. ANY THAT APPLY.
– Employer issued paystub (most recent)
– Self-Employment profit/loss statement or quarterly tax statement
– Unemployment statement (benefits)
– Social Security statement (SS, SSI, SSD, or SSDI) – call 800-772-1213 to order a copy.
– V.A. Benefits
– Retirement Benefits
– Children’s Benefits
– Child Support
If no income:
– Must be enrolled at Idaho Department of Labor and provide profile page
– Full-time student schedule
– Medical release from working
– Disability Hearing letter
Most current bank statement: Please black out account numbers!
ID (driver’s license or state ID card)
Please feel free to call our Resource Specialist, Lori. She probably has an answer for you!